Loew Vineyards

With pals at Domaine Roses Camille

Château de Rayne Vigneau, Sauternes

Monday, August 5, 2024

Ramat Negev's Exodus: Israel's Best Wine?

Ramat Negev Exodus
Ramat Negev Exodus (Photo: The Brand)

The Decanter World Wine Awards is the largest wine competition in the world, so fans of Israeli wine take note when an Israeli bottle wins big there. My August column in the Wine and Whiskey Globe asks whether Ramat Negev's Exodus deserves the title of Israel's best wine.

I tasted it on a trip to Israel with a group of local wine experts I organized, alongside lovely wines from Agur, Covenant and Herzog, and I share what we found.

Read the full column in the Wine and Whiskey Globe: Ramat Negev's Exodus: Israel's Best Wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A New Guide to Visiting Wineries in Israel

My latest Washington Jewish Week column is out: "A New Guide to Visiting Wineries in Israel" (October 22, 2026). Israel now has mo...